Want to have famous wedding planners tips and tricks that rivals those of Mindy Weiss, Colin Cowie or March Blum?
Well Alinato is here (and way better;) to share famous wedding planners tips and tricks.
- Picking the right color palette. This can elevate your wedding from basic to fantastic. First consider the season. Getting married in May? Then axe the dark colors. Getting married in winter? Darker colors and neutrals are it. Next choose colors that melt into each other. Yes we get it your favorite colors are yellow and purple- but when it comes to your wedding you want something that is a bit more timeless. We all have done something trendy and thought it was amazing but then looking back on those 80s neon outfits later- you have a bit of regret! For timeless weddings we always recommend picking two complimentary colors in including many variations of both colors throughout the event. Example blue and white (Navy touches, pastel blue touches, ivory touches, beige touches and diamond white) it elevates the event in more ways then you can imagine!
- Attention to Detail! Our favorite thing is dealing in details. Not only do guests get impressed by them but small personal touches go a long way in creating an engaging atmosphere. Maybe you want the priest to include a sweet anecdote about how you met. For a non denominational wedding- we loveeeee an animated friend being the officiant- it lightens the mood and makes it intimate! Hate cake? Have an exquisite donut wall or give out cupcakes with a surprise center. Once we had a bride announce her pregnancy AT her wedding by revealing the gender in the wedding cupcakes! Sweet and sentimental.
- Pick the right photographer! So your wedding was around $15,000? You do not need to break the bank in order to get married. However we have seen people spend thousands upon thousands on weddings- then cheap out on the photographer! If there was ever something to research well it is the photography of your day. It can be the difference between looking back on pictures that elevated your day- or looking back and wishing you spent more time and perhaps a bit more money on professional pics!
- MAKE IT YOU! Celebrity weddings aren’t always over the top and crazy amounts of money! Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber got married barefoot in casual attire! The real way to create a wedding fit for your fantasy is to make YOUR fantasy come alive.
- Hire a day of coordinator at least. This one goes without saying. The best way to achieve a flawless day is to ask for help!
Luckily we are here to make your dreams come true! Reach out today for pricing information.